Quality Assurance Technician
Company: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A Quality Assurance Technician participates in the process of
ensuring the quality of new and existing software. They will be
challenged to update or create innovative, unique, and original
test scripts based on provided documentation and/or experience with
a variety of software and hardware projects. They execute test
plans and test cases, in accordance with established standards, to
verify programs function appropriately based on business and
Essential Job Functions
- Review and analyze business and system specifications.
- Create and/or maintain project overview pages.
- Create detailed test cases for full system requirement
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze
- Create/Run SQL statements in order to create, update, or
- Identify and document application defects in a centralized
issue tracking system.
- Makes decisions regarding issue/bug priorities based on
- Report test results and status as appropriate.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout
the software development life cycle.
- May take lead on small projects with assistance or
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Ability to meet deadlines or goals without direct
- High school diploma or equivalent .
- Associates or Bachelor's degree.
- Experienced with software applications and their general
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. TestFLO for
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Basic Linux knowledge.
- General understanding of test design and testing
Keywords: O'Reilly Auto Parts, Springfield , Quality Assurance Technician, Other , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!