Plant Superintendent- Springfield, MO
Company: Archer Daniels Midland Company
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Plant Superintendent - Springfield, MO
This is an exempt level position
The plant superintendent in Springfield, MO is responsible for
leading the day-to-day operations of the warehouse and production
departments at the facility. Focus areas include: Compliance to all
SQE laws and regulations, assessing plant resource priorities,
management of operational equipment effectiveness (OEE), and
colleague adherence to policies and procedures. This individual
will work closely with the Plant Manager and other department
supervisors to execute both short-term and long-term performance
- Active, hands-on involvement and daily presence within the
facility handling production, bagging, warehouse and delivery
issues. Ensures colleagues are completing assignments as required
and they have the necessary tools and supplies to complete their
- Support Readiness (Performance Excellence & A2E) and execute
both short-term and long-term priorities with a sense of urgency
through decision making, delegating and collaboration.
- Act as a mentor and coach to the colleagues and spend a
significant amount of time mentoring, providing support and
auditing practices and policies.
- Display a commitment to developing colleagues through
conducting regular performance and development touch bases.
- Build a culture of collaboration, trust and early escalation of
issues and concerns.
- Exhibit technical competence in data analysis, processing
equipment, instrumentation & controls, and utility systems.
- Ability to utilize independent judgment to solve problems,
deploy excellent organizational skills and provide conflict
- Demonstrated career of success in applicable leadership
positions, continuous improvement and experience with a variety of
industry best practice, concepts and procedures.
- Must demonstrate a personal growth mindset with the capability
and willingness to achieve continuous personal development.
- BA/BS in feed science manufacturing, engineering or a related
field of study is preferred - MBA is a plus.
Relocation is available with this position.
This position includes a full benefits package including
401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental benefits.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and
Keywords: Archer Daniels Midland Company, Springfield , Plant Superintendent- Springfield, MO, Other , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!