Inside Sales Manager
Company: PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc., one of the nation's largest
wholesale distributors of building supply products is seeking
reliable, hard working Inside Sales Manager to work in our
corporate office located in Springfield MO.
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for developing people
and initiatives to drive profitable growth throughout their managed
districts. The Inside Sales Manager will be required to effectively
communicate to remote teams our go to market strategy and technical
process changes or enhancements. Must be a super user in all
required tools and products and foster a positive working
environment for their teams while promoting a high energy winning
- Own the recruiting, onboarding, development and promotion of
talent within managed district.
- Gather insights from team to communicate up in order to drive
effective change while constantly evaluating for efficiency gaps
and process improvements.
- Train team on business technologies (Salesforce and SAP), sales
techniques, and product knowledge.
- Align with DSM's and RVP's to identify any support gaps or
- Develop conversation skills, sales techniques, and customer
service levels through live and recorded call coaching.
- Must drive price capture within managed markets and understand
all market conditions and trends.
- Create a team culture of success and ongoing business and goal
achievement in order to generate sales.
- Develop and leverage your ISR Lead's to effectively oversee the
day to day of remote DC's managed.
- Manage through specific performance metrics for individuals and
teams to identify development opportunities and performance
- Analyze data to identify underpenetrated markets and target
them with sales blitzes to generate direct sales and leads for our
field sales team.
- Perform in-person and webex trainings around product, sales and
- Responsible for credit and price block approvals.
- Support local DC as individual contributor as time permits
including working remote from other DC's (50-75% of time)
- Conduct performance reviews as needed along with mandatory
quarterly and annual reviews for all reporting employees.
- Establish a management culture around self-direction and
- Responsible for scheduling and timesheet approvals.
- Work on other projects as assigned by manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Relevant Education and/or Experience for this role include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Liberal Arts preferred, 2 - 4
years related experience and/or training
- Strong knowledge and understanding of CRM systems
- Company Reporting Software
- Internet Software
- Spreadsheet and Word Processing software
- Knowledge of I-Pad use helpful
- SAP preferred
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is fully committed to
equal employment opportunity (EEO) and maintaining a workplace free
of discrimination and harassment based on race, gender, religion,
age, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation,
genetic information and other non-merit factors. All persons shall
be afforded equal employment opportunity at PrimeSource Building
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. prohibits discrimination in
all aspects of its personnel policies, program practices and
operations and relationships with employees and applicants,
including but not limited to recruitment, hiring and merit
promotion. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. promotes programs of
affirmative recruitment and employment at all levels of PrimeSource
Building Products, Inc.. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.
subscribes to, and will implement to the full extent, all
applicable laws that promote equality of opportunity.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. welcomes and encourages
applications from persons with disabilities, and will reasonably
accommodate the needs of those persons. PrimeSource Building
Products, Inc. is firmly committed to satisfying its affirmative
obligations under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to ensure that
persons with disabilities have every opportunity to be hired and
advanced on the basis of merit within PrimeSource Building
Keywords: PrimeSource Building Products, Inc., Springfield , Inside Sales Manager, Other , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!