Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: June 12, 2021
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
You enjoy people and providing friendly, accurate service to
customers as well as your teammates and managers. Key
responsibilities include greeting customers in the restaurant or
drive-thru, taking and ringing up orders, handling payment and
thanking customers. You'll also prepare and store food ingredients,
assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure they're
correct, package products, and maintain a clean, safe work and
Team Member behaviors include:
- Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.
- Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or
- Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from
- Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
- Communicating with customers, teammates and managers in a
This Summary Overview generally describes key job standards for
Taco Bell Corporate employees. It is not all--inclusive, and a
similar job at other Brands, Franchise or License locations may be
Keywords: Taco Bell, Springfield , Day Shift, Other , Monett, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!