RN - Clinical Abstractor - Cardiovascular Services
Posted on: June 11, 2021
- Job Summary
The Clinical Registry Abstractor's (CRA) chief responsibility is
to abstract clinical process/outcome measure data and related
information from the clinical record for the assigned patient
encounters. The CRA also works closely with the members of the
Clinical Registry Team to identify opportunities for
process/quality improvement and other special projects as
- Job Requirements
- Required: Graduate of an approved nursing program
Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Preferred: Clinical chart review and abstraction experience.
- Working knowledge of billing/charge codes preferred.
- Excellent communication skills required with ability to
interact with members of the registry team in a professional and
- Must be very detailed oriented, with excellent organizational
skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
Computer and Internet experience required - working knowledge of
MS Office products as well as specialized software (e.g. Cerner
Powerchart) is essential for success in this position.
Required: MO RN License
- Job Benefits & Perks!
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,200 per year
- Retirement with employer match
- Onsite daycare with extended hours, holidays and weekends
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Pharmacy delivery to your unit
- On-site Employee Health services
- Opportunity to earn referral bonuses of up to $5,000 per hire
for certain positions
- 1906 Employee Store
- 20% tuition discount on most classes at Cox College
- Cafeteria discount
Keywords: CoxHealth, Springfield , RN - Clinical Abstractor - Cardiovascular Services, Other , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!