Lifeguard - $300 sign on bonus AND End of season Bonus!!
Company: Capital Vacations
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Stormy Point Village is seeking several lifeguards to join us
this summer at our beautiful Lakefront Resort!
Pay is $14/hr and we are currently offering a $300 sign on bonus
AND an end of season bonus of .50 cents for every hour worked, 16
weeks x 40 hours = an extra $320!!
We provide the lifeguard certification ($200 value) PAID
training, on-site food discounts and much more!!
Lifeguards ensure the safety of guests indulging in the
recreational activities in the pools or water-park areas.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities listed may not apply to all locations
- Maintain continuous surveillance of guests indulging in
recreational activities in the pools and water-park areas.
- Call out warnings to people who may have ventured too far or
are in imminent danger
- Supervise swimmers to ensure that they are swimming within the
- Spot hazards or potential hazards and take measures to prevent
- Control and report unruly behavior and evict individuals not
adhering to behavior protocols
- Ensure that water sports such as water volleyball is done
within the parameters of set rules and regulation
- Perform rescues in the event of drowning or swimming
- Perform first aid and CPR according to the demands of adverse
- Check safety of rescue tubes and buoys and perform needed
- Ensure that all pool equipment is stored safely and that any
lost items are kept in a safe place
- Perform all other duties as assigned
General Statement - Performs the job assigned complying with
Company policies and procedures, business code of ethics, FLSA
regulations, and all applicable laws, as well as ensuring
confidentiality, reliability, quality, and productivity.
Education, Essential Training / Certifications and
- CPR Certified
- Prior Lifeguard experience preferred
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent swimmer
- Attention to detail
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency
- Skill in the application of life-guarding surveillance and
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge of all policies and procedures
- Knowledge of OSHA guidelines and regulations
- Flexible schedule, ability to work evenings, weekends and
Shift: Additional hours may be necessary to assist in covering
shifts weekends and holidays are a required
Keywords: Capital Vacations, Springfield , Lifeguard - $300 sign on bonus AND End of season Bonus!!, Other , Branson, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!