Motorcycle Service Technician
Company: H&H Chevrolet
Posted on: June 10, 2021
We are a company that provides a Best in Class experience that
includes, promotes and celebrates the diversity within our company
BEST IN CLASS is our mission for ALL Customer and Associate
(Employee) experiences at H&H. We do this by utilizing our
hospitality and leadership guiding principles to continually
develop ourselves to perform at a high level. We are looking for
new members to join our BEST IN CLASS Team!
H&H has been family-owned and operated since 1930, and has
had the privilege to serve the Omaha/Lincoln, Nebraska and
Springfield, Missouri communities. H&H offers career
opportunities with the following brands - Chevrolet, KIA, BMW,
MINI, Jaguar, Land Rover, and Harley-Davidson.
We are looking for skilled individuals to join our Service
Department! This position plays a critical role within our Service
Department. In this position you will:
- Repair damaged or malfunctioning motorcycles.
- Frequently use hand tools and power tools.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by providing the best service to
What we bring to the table:
- Culture: Our team loves working with Customers as well as each
other! We also believe in a Work Hard-Play-Hard environment and we
enjoy getting to know EVERYONE at our quarterly celebratory lunches
and annual milestone anniversary recognition dinners. Our goal is
to embrace and celebrate what makes you unique because each and
every Associate is what makes H&H GREAT!
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Employee
Assistance Program, and 401k Profit Sharing with Company Match for
our Full-Time Associates! In addition, for all Associates we offer
Free Financial Advising services plus an in-depth Leadership
Training and Development program to professionally grow and advance
- Perks: Discounted zoo membership; Associate discounts on
vehicles, service, parts, body shop, and detailing; Annual Benefits
Fair, health screenings; and more!
- Opportunities: Be part of an ever-growing team with training
and support that will help you develop your skills to advance
- Give Back: We support our Community with many contributions
such as our Nebraska Humane Society donation drive, fundraising for
the American Heart Association, partnering with Chariots of Hope,
supporting local area schools, and more!
- Team Environment: You'll be part of the H&H team in which
our Associates enjoy collaborating with each other and encourage
each other to be the best that they can be by recognizing when
Associates go above and beyond expectations while utilizing
H&H's Guiding Principles.
Minimum Requirements to Apply:
- Motorcycle technician experience required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- A clean driving record.
- High energy partnered with a positive and friendly
- Perform bending, pushing, climbing, leaning, twisting,
reaching, kneeling, crouching, and other maneuvers associated with
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. (50 lbs. overhead) throughout
How to apply: Send an email to CRussell@hhautomotive.com
A post offer driving/criminal background check, as well as a
drug screen, back screen, and physical, will be required.
H&H Automotive LLC provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, H&H
Automotive LLC complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation, and training.
Keywords: H&H Chevrolet, Springfield , Motorcycle Service Technician, Other , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!