Company: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Design Coordinator will work with construction revisions
from consultants by coordinating and preparing them for the
Planroom, ensuring that revisions are organized and accurate for
electronic disbursement in a time-sensitive manner. They will
ensure that all construction documents are accurate and consistent
with company design objectives and architectural standards. They
will aid with the overall effectiveness of the team by assisting
with various, day-to-day functions.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordination of revisions from Architects and preparing them
for disbursement to the online Planroom.
- Review the Addenda, Proposal Requests and Supplemental
Instructions from consultants for cost effective changes and
- Management of the Planroom in all aspects on all projects.
- Coordinate fixture floor plans and or revision with internal
departments and outsourced consultants.
- Coordinate architectural drawings with metal building
manufactures. Check for architectural and quality standard
accuracy. Coordinate with consultants and metal building
manufactures on revisions needed.
- Coordinate metal building manufactures drawings with
consultants while checking for accuracy.
- Assist consultants with additional information required form
metal building manufactures when needed.
- Completes Blow-Out tasks for each store that is identified as
- Distribute final fixture floor plan to store install, once
permit approval is received as a quality control measure to ensure
accuracy and to prevent any field issues.
- Assist the Project Administrators on field issues and
coordinate with metal building manufacture and consultants to
obtain a resolve and any required changes to the drawings are
- Assist with in-house architectural, mechanical, electrical and
plumbing prototype AutoCAD drawings. Research building components
and requirements from City and State entities, with the current
building codes and field issues. To implement quality and cost
effective changes to theprototype as needed
Skills and Qualifications
Keywords: O'Reilly Auto Parts, Springfield , Design Coordinator, Other , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!