Medical Assistant III/Clinic LPN - CoxHealth Center Rogersville - Bonus
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Candidates may be eligible for a sign on bonus*
Benefits at CoxHealth!
Retirement with employer match
Onsite daycare with extended hours, holidays, and weekends
Onsite fitness facilities
Pharmacy delivery to your unit
On-site Employee Health services
1906 Employee Store
20% tuition discount on most classes at CoxCollege
- Job Summary
Perform administrative and certain clinical duties under the
direction of provider. Administrative duties may include scheduling
appointments & maintaining medical records. Clinical duties may
include taking and recording vital signs and medical histories,
preparing patients for examination, and drawing blood.
- Job Requirements
Required: Graduated from a formal MA training program that
included pharmacology class, anatomy/physiology, the basics of
medication administration, and completion of a clinical externship,
OR graduated with an accredited Licensed Practical Nurse
- Required: at least one year of experience as a Medical
Assistant or LPN
Preferred: Previous experience in health care setting,
particularly in an ambulatory clinic setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Carry out delegated tasks as directed by supervisors or with
Proficient Computer skills
- Required: Certification from a program recognized by CoxHealth
- CMA (AAMA - American Association of Medical Assistants) OR RMA
(AMT - American Medical Technologist, or American Association of
Medical Personnel) OR NCMA (NCCT - National Center for Competency
Testing), CCMA (NHA - National Healthcareer Association), NRCMA
(NAHP- National Association for Health Professionals ), OR
- Must obtain American Heart Association BLS within 90 days of
Keywords: CoxHealth, Springfield , Medical Assistant III/Clinic LPN - CoxHealth Center Rogersville - Bonus, Other , Rogersville, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!