Wireless Retail Sales Associate - Marshfield, MO
Company: Atlantic Wireless
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Retail Sales Associate
Atlantic Wireless, a top agent of UScellular, is looking for
dynamic and motivated Wireless Retail Sales Associates to provide
in-store sales and service directly to new and existing UScellular
customers. Successful Retail Sales Associates are driven to excel
and earn commission by helping customers uncover all of their
technology needs and then deliver a complete solution with
professionalism and enthusiasm. If you want to work for a company
that values integrity and respect while relentlessly serving
customers in a fun family work environment, this is the opportunity
Atlantic Wireless is the world-class owner and operator of 14
UScellular retail stores in Missouri and North Carolina. Our retail
stores are operated with the highest standard of excellence where
we treat our customers like family. The purpose of the Atlantic
Wireless Store Experience is to inform, illuminate and inspire. We
go beyond the call. We are trusted advisors who have intimate
knowledge of our customers' needs and business. Our customers think
of us first for any solution and become advocates for Atlantic
Retail Sales Associates Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Retail Sales Associates build and maintain positive
relationships with customers to become a trusted advisor and
provide total wireless solutions throughout the life-cycle of the
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience to each and every
customer in every interaction.
- Utilize the UScellular sales process and tools to uncover and
identify customer needs and the reason for their visit.
- Assist customers with exploring and discovering UScellular
products and services that match the their current and future
- Continually strive to be the most knowledgeable mobile expert
in order to demonstrate and educate customers on UScellular
products, services, and promotions.
- Greet customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Review the customer's purchase to explain products and ensure
understanding of features and billing.
- Accurately process customer sales, billing transactions,
warranty claims, and insurance exchanges.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve to resolve customer questions
about devices, services, and plan details.
- Consistently meet or exceed established customer prospecting,
sales and performance targets as set by Atlantic Wireless and
UScellular. Sales and prospecting goals are subject to change, as
- Complete all UScellular and Atlantic Wireless training programs
and compliance requirements.
- Embrace and participate in all UScellular and Atlantic Wireless
trainings, meetings, communication platforms, and other
- Understand and comply with all UScellular and Atlantic Wireless
policies and procedures.
- Position may require travel to assist in another store
location, participate in meetings, or attend company events.
- Job descriptions and duties are subject to change. Employees
may be asked to perform other related duties as assigned, based
upon the current needs of the organization.
Skills, Competencies, and Behaviors
- Retail Sales Associates should model the behaviors of our
company core values.
- Must demonstrate a high-level of trust, dependability, and
- Maintain an enthusiastic, positive, professional, and
collaborative approach to the position and duties.
- Possess strong written and interpersonal communication skills
required to develop and maintain customer and coworker
- Must be able to communicate over the phone and in-person with
customers and company personnel.
- Must be able to sit or stand in a stationary position 50% of
- Must be able to bend or stoop to obtain and restock
- Must be able to operate computers proficiently and use multiple
applications simultaneously to process transactions and sales.
Proficiency with spreadsheets and email is important.
- Previous prospecting through calls and texts, and sales
experience in a customer service-oriented environment desired.
- Experience in the cellular or retail industry experience
- High school diploma or state equivalency required.
- Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as
- Must have a valid driver's license, a reliable form of
transportation, and be able to operate a motor vehicle.
- Candidates for hire are subject to a criminal background
We Offer a Total Rewards Package
- Retail Sales Associates receive an hourly base wage, plus sales
- Eligible to win bonuses and award incentives based upon sales
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life/AD&D
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer coverage
- Paid Time Off, including 9 Paid Holidays
- 401k plan with company match of up to 6%
- Corporate Chaplain Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Development/Training
Equal opportunity is Atlantic Wireless policy. We select the
best-qualified person for each position in the organization. No
company associate will discriminate against an applicant for
employment or a fellow associate because of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status,
national origin, genetics, age, pregnancy, marital status,
political affiliation, disability, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Atlantic Wireless, Springfield , Wireless Retail Sales Associate - Marshfield, MO, Other , Marshfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!