Senior Personal Lines Account Associate (161341)
Posted on: June 9, 2021
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next
employer. Do you want a job where you earn a paycheck? Or do you
want a CAREER with a company that values their employees as well as
the communities that they are in? At BancorpSouth we are more than
just a work place. We are a company that prides itself on values
and the people that we employ. Start your search for a career with
Primary Function: The Personal Lines Account Associate is
responsible for providing technical support by maintaining accurate
and updated policy information in client accounts, processing
requested transactions, and performing administrative duties. All
work is performed within agency standards and guidelines.
- Assists Account Managers in providing exceptional service to
clients by completing assigned tasks in a timely and accurate
- Processes endorsements, company requests for additional
information and checks new and renewal policies for accuracy.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date data in agency management
system according to agency workflows.
- Interacts with others effectively and professionally by
utilizing good communications skills, cooperating purposefully, and
providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the
business goals of the agency.
- Overtime work as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with numbers including basic calculations
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Projects professional appearance and manner
- Self-starter with the ability to be flexible
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients,
producers, carriers and staff
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds
- Ability to stand or sit at a workstation during a standard
- Ability to operate a computer and other office productivity
machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and printer
- Ability to move about the office to access office machinery and
- Ability to work and meet challenging deadlines and
- Job entails meticulous attention to detail. Must perform well
with frequent interruptions or distractions
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities, focus and direction as
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic
information or any other status protected under applicable local,
state or federal nondiscrimination laws.
Keywords: BancorpSouth, Springfield , Senior Personal Lines Account Associate (161341), Other , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!