Licensed Therapist (Recovery) - LPC/LCSW/PLPC - We pay for your supervision!
Company: Burrell Behavioral Health
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Looking to feed your desire to give to your community and
support those who need a helping hand? Look no further! Not only is
Burrell growing the amount of its resources, services, and
facilities to assist as many communities as possible, it also
provides plenty of opportunity for growth in your current field and
the freedom to explore others. Our culture and our environment are
unlike any other. We offer highly-competitive pay and a full range
of top-notch full-time employee benefits such as:
$2000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Clinician, Recovery Services
Positions available in Branson and Branson West
- If you are fully licensed, we may also have opportunities for
you to provide licensure supervision with us and earn additional
- If you are provisionally licensed with a PLPC, we will provide
you with a licensure supervisor at no cost
Are you ready to be part of the solution and help lead others
through a journey of recovery from substance use disorders?
Are you passionate, supportive, and patient focused?
- Responsible for the performance of all core functions
appropriate to the treatment of co-occurring disorders. (mental
health and substance use disorder)
- Responsible for all case management activities involving their
- Must complete all paperwork, progress notes, treatment plans,
admission forms, discharge summary's and aftercare plans as
directed in the Clinical Policy & Procedure Manual.
- Must have knowledge of the Clients Limited and Unlimited Rights
and ensure the client's rights are not violated.
- Duties will range from individual counseling, group counseling,
group education, assessment, codependency counseling, family
counseling and intervention.
- Will be expected to provide services at times requested by the
Program Director. This may include weekend and evening hours.
- Will ensure completion of all CEU's needed to maintain
- May be asked to participate in community events, media and
committees as deemed necessary.
- Is generally expected to provide 28 hours per week of
productive services, these include individual counseling, group
counseling, group education, aftercare groups, staffing,
commencement, and any counseling service. (For full time
- Will work closely with the detox technician to ensure
continuity of care as needed.
- Must have a Master's degree in a Human Services field.
- Must be a licensed PLPC, LPC, or LCSW in the state of
- We may also consider a MAADC II + a passed NCE exam
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and
encourage applications from all qualified individuals without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital
status, disability or veteran status, or to other non-work related
Burrell is a Smoke and Tobacco Free Workplace.
Keywords: Burrell Behavioral Health, Springfield , Licensed Therapist (Recovery) - LPC/LCSW/PLPC - We pay for your supervision!, Other , Crane, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!