Mechanical Engineering Manager
Company: Ensight Solutions
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Ensight Solutions is currently seeking a talented Engineering
Manager to support the Ensight Product team. We are growing
rapidly, and are looking for dedicated, hard-working people seeking
an opportunity to make a difference. We offer 100% paid tuition, a
generous paid time off package and a fully comprehensive benefits
Our Engineering Manager is responsible for the overall
operations of the Mechanical Engineering team, including safety,
quality, cost and on-time delivery. The successful candidate will
be a self-motivated and trusted partner. They are pivotal role in
our machine design process and work to analyze new ways we can
improve our current and future designs and processes based on their
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives in the Ensight Design
department by carrying out performance goals and objectives.
- Leads design departments by measuring and monitoring
performance metrics established by management.
- Actively participates in machine design, including solid
modeling and drawing creation, of both current products and new
- Mentors and develops direct reports.
- Ability to measure performance of mechanical components,
devices, and motors.
- Evaluates equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable, and
- Troubleshoot equipment issues, helping support existing client
equipment, general client communication.
- Responsible for reviewing sales orders and customer
- Producing and implementing designs and test procedures.
- Perform calculations required for equipment verification and
component / system sizing
- Support design verification activities and participate in
Design-driven Model reviews
- Act as technical knowledge expert for the team.
- Support Manufacturing and Quality based resources in their work
to fabricate, assemble and qualify Engineering / Design
deliverables in support of customer driven requirements
- Work within project teams consisting of clients, electrical
engineers, design engineers, control system programmers, and
information system programmers to deliver solutions.
- May be asked to perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading engineering teams.
Specialized Knowledge and Experience
- Specialized Knowledge and Experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with AutoCad design, Vault, Inventor preferred
- Experience with stainless steel, sheet metal, or food
processing equipment a plus.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- MUST BE DEPENDABLE Our customers count on us to get the job
done and it takes every one of us!
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, problem-solve and
- Demonstrated strong communication skills and ability to
effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Must be able to interact professionally, appropriately, and
courteously with customers, co-workers and other outside
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be
able to stand and walk for extended periods of time; use hands to
finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; crouch and
kneel; and must be able to talk and hear. The employee must
regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally 50
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, and depth
Safety is of utmost importance. All team members must observe
safety procedures and use equipment and materials properly; must
wear safety glasses and steel toe boots.
This role experiences minimal travel.
This position has multiple direct reports.
This job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of
all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or
working conditions associated with the job. While it is intended to
be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves
the right to revise the job or require that other or different
duties/tasks be performed.
Amprod Holdings, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Ensight Solutions, Springfield , Mechanical Engineering Manager, Other , Strafford, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!