IT Hardware/Deployment Support Specialist
Company: Jack Henry & Associates
Posted on: May 4, 2021
IT Hardware/Deployment Support SpecialistGeneral
informationJobID: 9023Position Level: Individual ContributorTeam:
Information TechnologyPosition Type: RegularWorking Time:
Full-TimeLocations: Monett, MissouriTravel Requirements:
5%Description & RequirementsAre you someone who enjoys supporting
company personnel either over the phone, in person, or remotely
with their IT issues? The Tech Services team is looking for a
technician to join our Endpoint Operations team and this could be a
great fit for you! We are seeking to hire an IT Hardware Support
Representative who will provide assistance on day-to-day operations
of technology and computer equipment.The ideal candidate will have
the ability to balance technical communication with employees who
are not technical while researching answers when you dont have the
solution to ensure proper operations are followed. The successful
candidate will have strong customer support, combined with a
technical, background and the urge to ask questions, share
knowledge with the team, and willingness to assist others while
balancing everyday workload. Working in this role you have the
opportunity to assist users across the whole company building
relationships opening doors for career growth across all of Jack
Henry.This position can be based to work out of the following Jack
Henry Office Location: Monett, MOMINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a minimum of 18 months of experience in any of the
following fields: PC and Mac deployment and support.
- Must be able to work Monday Friday with varying shifts
(generally from hours of 7 AM to 5 PM CST).
- Must be able to travel up to 5% to attend additional meetings
and or training.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Associates degree.
- Experience imaging with SCCM.
- Experience deploying with Intune and JAMF.
- Apple Certified Technician or other similar
- Experience supporting enterprise-class printers.ESSENTIAL
- Provides support to employees regarding technical inquiries.
Diagnoses to isolate the nature of the problem and resolves
moderately complex to advanced support issues.
- Identifies, troubleshoots and resolves software, hardware and
- Performs the installation, configuration, upgrades, repair and
preventative maintenance of software, hardware and/or systems.
- Thoroughly documents cases to ensure continuity of information
and adherence to customer service standards.
- Maintains awareness of current tools, methodologies and
technologies associated to IT support.
- May maintain and track inventory of endpoints and related
peripherals and maintenance/repair parts.
- Manages the configuration of new user Macs and PCs.
- Maintains and troubleshoots printers, projectors, and video
equipment.Equal Employment OpportunityAt Jack Henry, we know we are
better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each
of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and
makes our businessand our societystronger. Jack Henry is an equal
opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal
opportunity in all of our employment practices, including
selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer,
compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and
recreational activities to all persons regardless of race,
religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical
disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy,
marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any
other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.No
one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of
discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith
reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind,
pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related
Keywords: Jack Henry & Associates, Springfield , IT Hardware/Deployment Support Specialist, Other , Monett, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!