F5 Load Balancer System Engineer
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Are you the F5 SME in your organization? Do you support web
proxies and, network traffic prioritization? Do you have hands-on
experience with security routing and switching protocols? Then you
might be Fivesky's next F5 System Engineer-- Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Information Technology, Computer Science or a
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an enterprise
- Financial services are highly desirable. What you will do:
- Use your expertise within the F5 Load Balancer (LTM and GTM)
infrastructure and support security initiatives
- Work within DMZ environments with a good understanding of,
firewalls, Network service/protocols (Advanced Network services
TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, SOCKS, ICAP ARP,
SNMP, SYSLOG etc) and multi-tiered architectures.
- Work on the engineering of flows via proxy and CLI access for
troubleshooting; Bluecoat or Zscaler experience preferred.
- Utilize packet capture
- Advanced Routing and switching What you've done:
- Integrate external services with proxies via ICAP, proxy
chaining, service offloads, etc.
- Knowledge of web malware and how it can get inside the network
and mitigation strategies.
- Linux Experience; must know at least standard userland roles
- Knowledge of web security concepts and cyberattack vectors
covering the--network through application layers.
- In-depth knowledge of the OSI stack. It would be awesome if you
- Some experience with CASB design, architecture, and deployment
(SkyHigh, Symantec CloudSOC, etc).
- Hands-on research and deployment of Shadow IT/Unsanctioned
- Good knowledge of authentication technologies (including NTLM,
Kerberos, and SAML) is a plus.
- Hands-on proxy knowledge; Bluecoat highly desirable.--
- Scripting experience like Python, Bash is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Data Protection Practices (Data At Rest, In Use,
In Motion, etc) and their practical implementations.
- Practical knowledge of web malware, its propagation, and
mitigation strategies. At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest
asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we
always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering
competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities,
we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that
include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a full-time,
direct employment opportunity in Montreal. Salary is open based on
experience and qualifications. Do you require sponsorship to work
in Canada? --*
Keywords: Fivesky, Springfield , F5 Load Balancer System Engineer, Other , Montreal, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!