Posted on: February 16, 2020
Established in 1991, Collabera has been a leader in IT staffing for
over 22 years and is one of the largest diversity IT staffing firms
in the industry. As a half a billion dollar IT company, with more
than 9,000 professionals across 30+ offices, Collabera offers
comprehensive, cost-effective IT staffing & IT Services. We provide
services to Fortune 500 and mid-size companies to meet their talent
needs with high quality IT resources through Staff Augmentation,
Global Talent Management, Value Added Services through CLASS
(Competency Leveraged Advanced Staffing & Solutions) Permanent
Placement Services and Vendor Management Programs.
Collabera recognizes true potential of human capital and provides
people the right opportunities for growth and professional
excellence. Collabera offers a full range of benefits to its
employees including paid vacations, holidays, personal days,
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan,
Life Insurance, Disability Insurance.
- Sorting, filing and photocopying documents.
- Maintain a record of incoming files and store them properly
using the company filing system.
- Before maintaining the files, classify them depending upon
content, purpose and user criteria.
- Place materials into storage receptacles, such as file
cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers, according to classification and
- Maintain a record of the location of the files in an electronic
system for easy access of the information.
- Maintain confidentiality of the files and ensure that nobody is
making illegal use of the information available, and the
documents/files are not handed to any unauthorized persons.
Contract Length: 7/25/2016 - 10/24/2016 (Seasonal Help needed
during peak. Possibility of extension up to 18 months for
Pay Rate: $11.50
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm, M-F
Location: Onsite- Springfield, MO
- The File Clerk is responsible for reconciling Company
Electronic Pay and paper invoices for online reservations.
- The position will process a high volume of transactions which
are required to be completed in a timely, accurate, and organized
- They will research discrepancies, determine course of action,
and provide data as necessary.
- Process a minimum number of transactions as established by
- Create invoices consistent with the invoice data provided by
- Compare, review, and analyze client invoices to the data
maintained in payable system and process accordingly
- Process all discrepancies, adjustments, or exceptions according
to established guidelines
- Process a minimum of 95% quality or greater monthly
- Process all invoices by contracted remit date to ensure client
Service Level Agreements are achieved.
- Ensure each transaction is processed in compliance with company
policies and procedures.
- Escalate and seek guidance for invoice transactions with which
you are not familiar or certain how to process.
- Exercise sound judgment on behalf of the Company and the
Financial Operations department.
- Complete and follow through on all tasks assigned or
- High school diploma (college courses/degree a plus)
- 1+ Year of reconciliation, accounting and/or data-entry
experience a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with
attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction, alone or in team
- Knowledge of accounts payable processes; international
diversity a plus
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a high production
- Ability to visualize, articulate, and solve payment
- Strong PC proficiency including but not limited to All MS
- Must be able to edit, improve and manipulate
content/presentation in all products
- Exceptional typing/10-key/Data Entry proficiency with a minimum
- Ability to work extended hours/weekends including various
shifts based on business needs
To apply for this position or gain additional insight, please
Keywords: Collabera, Springfield , File Clerk, Other , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!