Remote Senior Software Developer
Company: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Posted on: May 27, 2023
A Senior Software Developer at O'Reilly Auto Parts develops and
supports applications for internal and external systems including
Inventory, Supply Chain, eCommerce, Retail Applications, Enterprise
Search and more. Our teams are focused on the development, design
and integration of various software systems, databases, and
third-party packages utilizing tools and technologies including
SQL.Essential Job Functions
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop new features and
enhance and support existing applications and programs.
- Work with business systems analysts and stakeholders to
translate business to technical requirements and problem
- Collaborate with project teams and cross functional teams to
troubleshoot open issues and bug-fixes.
- Collaborate, coach and mentor team members on best practices,
code reviews, internal tools, and process improvements.
- Write and maintain readable, sustainable, and efficient code in
highly optimized and scalable architectures.
- Own applications from conception and design, to implementation
- Debug and test code as needed.
- Create and update advanced technical documentation. Skills and
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Strong knowledge of software engineering best practices of the
full software development life cycle, including coding standards,
code reviews, source control, testing, build and release
engineering processes with focus on automation and end to end
- Working understanding of databases including writing and
amending queries in Oracle, SQL, PostgreSQL and/or NoSQL.
- Experience working in DevOps including continuous integration
and continuous deployment using open source technologies like GIT,
Jenkins, JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience in effectively communicating with a broad base of
end users and multiple management layers, including the ability to
interact with vendors as needed.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including nights/weekends.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Ability to articulate advanced technical concepts and teach
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology.BenefitsAll
full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is
designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and
their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies
based on employment status, average hours worked, location and
length of service.
Keywords: O'Reilly Auto Parts, Springfield , Remote Senior Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...