Business Systems Analyst II - Mobile Development
Company: O'Reilly Automotive Stores, Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
A Business Systems Analyst II - Mobile Development will
efficiently and effectively capture functional and technical
requirements necessary to accomplish modifications and development
of new and existing mobile applications and supporting systems.
They will work with lead business systems analysts, development
teams, project managers and other internal and external parties as
needed to help facilitate the successful completion of company
projects and initiatives. Essential Job Functions
- Prepares for elicitation of requirements, able to identify the
right questions to ask and identify where requirements are lacking
and may require additional investigation to be performed.
- Actively listens during meetings and requirement gathering
opportunities and create an environment where stakeholders will
engage and contribute.
- Accurately captures feedback and facilitates discussions which
result in the production of detailed requirements
- Creates current state functional diagrams with the knowledge
captured during elicitation.
- Creates operational flow charts to help stakeholders and
development teams understand the pieces of the system involved in
the proposed change or modification.
- Produces meeting minutes to keep history of discussions and
decisions made, as well as action items to keep the project moving
- Creates solution design documentation to carry out the system
modifications and elicits approvals from IT Management and
- Produces status updates to IT Management and stakeholders
including timelines and upcoming activities.
- Work alongside Application Development Supervisor to create and
manage development sprints in an Agile based development
- Coordinate the development, testing, and deployment of mobile
- Perform user acceptance testing and end user training for
assigned mobile projects.
- Assist with training and developing of Business Systems Analyst
- Act as subject matter expert for mobile based solutions. Other
- Uses good judgment in what and how to communicate with stake
- Accurately completes and submits meeting minutes in a timely
- Values internal and external customers and responds to their
needs as they arise.
- Prepares frequent project updates to the Project Team
- Proposes solutions to problems and considers timeliness,
effectiveness, and practicality in addressing customer needs.
- Responsible for accurately and comprehensively eliciting and
documenting functional and technical requirements
- Failure to perform required work results in rework and
additional releases to correct problems.Skills and
- Familiarity of Android and iOS design, development, and
- A passion for the mobile ecosystem including phones, tablets,
wearables, smart devices, etc.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 - 4+ years of business analyst experience or work in related
- Knowledge of SDLC and how it pertains to software
- Experience in direct support of business organizations.
- Analytic and logical thinking.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to learn independently.
- Knowledge of flow charts including both business and system
flows and of programming logic and code.
- MS Office and knowledge of diagraming tools including Visio,
Gliffy, and Balsamiq.Desired:
- Familiarity with Adobe design suite and creative cloud
including: Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience utilizing Google products including Firebase,
Analytics, Play Console, Big Query, etc.
- PMI-Professional in Business Analysis (PBA)
- The Certified Professional for Requirement Engineering
- ITIL Certification.
- Master's degree.
- Minor in Information Systems. BenefitsAll full time team
members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to
offer convenience and security to our team members and their
families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based
on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of
service. For detailed benefits info, please or type in your
browser.O'Reilly Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer. It is
the policy of the Company to treat all applicants for employment
and all team members in a manner that does not discriminate against
them because of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, military obligation, disability
or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or
Keywords: O'Reilly Automotive Stores, Inc, Springfield , Business Systems Analyst II - Mobile Development, IT / Software / Systems , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!