Remote Senior System Administrator - Linux
Company: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Posted on: November 19, 2021
A Senior System Administrator focuses on our Linux
administration and installations, configures and maintains the
servers and related systems required to support the O'Reilly
computing environment.Essential Job Functions
- Participate or lead the development of multiple projects.
- Perform analyses of systems, hardware or software to uncover
issues and solve problems.
- Conduct system demos to educate and train others in the use of
- Debug and correct complex system defects.
- Install new software releases and system upgrades, evaluate and
install OS patches and resolve software related issues.Skills and
- 2+ years of related server administration experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of server administration.
- Solid understanding of multiple Linux distributions.
- Intermediate knowledge of system and hardware resource
management, troubleshooting and tuning.
- Advanced system debugging and testing knowledge.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule including
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in a technology field.
- Experience in scripting and automation.BenefitsAll full time
team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed
to offer convenience and security to our team members and their
families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based
on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of
service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type
http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.Compensation
Range$55,000.00 - $100,000.00 annually, pay will be based upon
applicable experience, training and skillsBonusThis job is eligible
for an annual cash bonus based on individual goal achievement.
Keywords: O'Reilly Auto Parts, Springfield , Remote Senior System Administrator - Linux, IT / Software / Systems , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!