Posted on: April 9, 2021
By providing the information below and checking the boxes
include access and use of your information for the purposes of
sharing your information for possible employment recruitment
effects by SAIC and it's third party vendors. For further
Location: CRANE, IN, United States
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2021
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC Is hiring a Software Engineer to join our team in Crane,
Indiana ! Responsibilities:--
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs application
- Conducts analysis and collaborates with subject matter experts
in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic
data processing systems for information storage, processing,
presentation, manipulation, display, or reporting.
- End product may be special use, customized, or commercial
- Analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program
intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming
techniques and controls.
- Prepares operating instructions.
- Designs and develops autonomous services, desktop applications,
web applications, scripts, and utility programs.
- Ensures software standards are met.
- Frequent use and application of technical standards,
principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Directs established guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of
moderate scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data
requires a review of the variety of factors.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment, overall
adequacy and accuracy.-- Qualifications Education and Experience
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more experience; Masters and
1--years related experience.
- Experience in Software Engineering--
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain the interim
Secret Security clearance to begin working on the contract. Must be
able to obtain the full Secret Security clearance. SAIC will assist
with the process of obtaining the interim Secret clearance for the
- Must be able to:
- Communicate well
- Work within a team to find solutions
- Document processes and provide expertise for customer
- Meet specified deadlines - position is very time sensitive with
deliverable schedule Desired Skills:
- Weapons system specialist able to support high level classified
- IUADP software and firmware and test bench that supports
software and firmware.
- Familiar with C Language and LabWindows, VHDL (bonus)
- Knowledge of MIL-STD-1553, Knowledge of RS-422/485, C based
code (embedded/ARM), LabWindows, Test Experience, Visual Basic
- Day-to-Day Support: Primary project overarching for IUADP and
have a piece of the larger puzzle.
- Provide weekly reports to FST.
- Multi test
- Interface on 1553 and get requirements lined out to write
- Ability to help with documenting and executing. Overview SAIC
is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's
modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across
defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end
solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate
the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem
to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500
strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by
opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual
revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or
Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity
Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse,
inclusive and respectful work culture that values all. During this
time, SAIC continues to hire key talent. As we adopt new ways of
supporting our business and customers, our company has implemented
various flexwork options, as well as virtual hiring processes and
online events in compliance with social distancing guidelines.
These virtual strategies protect our existing and future team
members, while enabling us to keep the security and defense of our
nation in focus.
Keywords: Saic, Springfield , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Crane, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!