Residential Specialists - (Full/Part Time, Variety of Shifts Available) - $15/hr
Company: Burrell Behavioral Health
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Looking to feed your desire to give to your community and
support those who need a helping hand? Look no further! Not only is
Burrell growing the amount of its resources, services, and
facilities to assist as many communities as possible, it also
provides plenty of opportunity for growth in your current field and
the freedom to explore others. Our culture and our environment are
unlike any other. We offer highly-competitive pay and a full range
of top-notch full-time employee benefits such as:
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance ProgramJob Description:Residential Support
- Full-Time, Part-Time, or PRN
- Multiple Shifts Available - Days, Evenings, Overnights,
Weekends$15 per hour plus benefits for full-time (30+hours)You will
work in a Burrell residential facility alongside a team providing
direct care, supervision, and assistance to adult clients in the
areas of crisis management, problem solving, and working toward
prescribed treatment goals.Job duties include:
- Provide general supervision of all residents.
- Encourage individuals to develop positive relationships within
the program, with both staff and other clients.
- Provide direction and supervision to residents in maintaining
their living areas in a neat and sanitary manner.
- Monitor and document resident activity and treatment
- Assist residents in developing daily living skills, such as
appropriate dress, laundry, personal hygiene, meal planning, food
preparation, cleaning skills.
- Facilitate assigned groups with residents, sharing feedback and
communicating positive expectations.
- Provide oversight/safety for the residents by monitoring
interactions with fellow residents and unauthorized visitors.
Provide oversight against the introduction of alcohol and/or
- Become familiar with treatment plan interventions. Implement
these interventions to ensure consistent and effective treatment
- Observe and evaluate resident's behavior to ensure their safety
and well being.
- Act as 'staff advisor' to residents assigned to you and fulfill
treatment planning and documentation requirements associated with
- Advocate on behalf of individual resident within the community
to assist the resident in achieving and maintaining community
adjustment as needed.What you'll bring:Your compassion and drive to
improve the lives of others in need, your leadership & teamwork
skills, and a desire to work in the rewarding field of behavioral
health.Education and Experience:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED/HiSet.
- Must be 21 years of age and have a favorable driving record and
valid driver's license.Where you'll be working:You'll be working at
one of our residential facilities in Springfield, Missouri.What we
offer:An opportunity to start working in the rewarding, fulfilling
field of behavioral health. Burrell's dedication to promoting
diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in
all of our content and across all of our agency. Diversity is more
than a commitment at Burrell-it is the foundation of what we do. We
are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of
race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national
origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us
different.Residential Support SpecialistMP123We are an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and encourage
applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability or
veteran status, or to other non-work related factors.Burrell is a
Smoke and Tobacco Free Workplace.
Keywords: Burrell Behavioral Health, Springfield , Residential Specialists - (Full/Part Time, Variety of Shifts Available) - $15/hr, Human Resources , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!