Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: March 15, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:Cafeteria Cashiers are responsible for
providing excellent customer service by completing sales and
support functions such as stocking, cleaning and balancing the cash
register. This position must be prompt and courteous, with a
friendly and positive attitude.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Accepts money and makes change for items purchased.
- Identifies menu items and prices for all food and beverages
- Balances cash register at end of each shift and ensure there is
adequate change for the next day.
- Completes paperwork for the cafeteria manager's daily
- Ensures a clean and presentable cafeteria environment.
- Stocks all condiments such as sugar, salt, straws and
silverware. Stock bottled beverage in coolers.
- Cleans and lightly buses all tables in the cafeteria.
- Details cleaning of FOH.
- Takes out trash, sweep and mop house area.
- Cleans coffee and soda machines.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Preferred Degree:High school diploma or equivalent.KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS, AND ABILITY
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic mathematical skills, as needed to make change and give
- Prolonged periods standing and working on cash register
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Ability to perform repetitive movements over long periods of
- NonePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Regularly walks, stands, and sits.
- Seldom/never lifts up to 50lbs.INDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.Full
Time Benefits Summary:Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our
restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.If you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
please visit your nearest location or contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Springfield , Cafeteria Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...