Banquet Cook WRCC Springfield, MO
Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
POSITION SUMMARYA banquet cooks' primary role is to assist in
preparation of cooking and presentation of meals in the banquet
space. Will be responsible for cooking meals for various sized
banquets in the new White River Conference Center located inside
Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World. Ideally looking for candidates with a
strong cooking background and have experience with large volume.
Banquet Cooks will be scheduled as needed.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Plan, monitor and assist with food production and ensure its
quality and consistency during preparation and service
- Provide exceptional guest service through careful execution and
immaculate presentation of food and beverage.
- Monitor guest consumption levels and respond accordingly.
- Assist in daily kitchen operations and ensure its culinary
readiness for service.
- Assist in developing menu in collaboration with Banquet Chef as
- Assist in monitoring all food production and ensuring all
recipes are constantly followed.
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to
speed and quality.
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at all cooking stations.
- Ensure all kitchen equipment is in good working order.
- Model and promote good working relationships with Front of
House managers and staff.
- Attend pre-shift with service and kitchen staff to communicate
menu changes and any operational challenges.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNEDEXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
Experience: Minimum 1 year culinary background.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications- Word,
- Basic Computer Skills- using basic hardware and software
- Ability to stand for extended period of times.
- Ability to bend, lift and carry heavy objects.TRAVEL
REQUIREMENTS: 5% or less.Part Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process, please visit your nearest location or contact
us at email@example.com.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Springfield , Banquet Cook WRCC Springfield, MO, Hospitality & Tourism , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!