Company: Bass Pro Shops
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Acts as the primary communication liaison between Merchandising and
the Stores. Also partners with Visual Merchandising team to develop
merchandising standards, appropriate signing and fixtures. Works
with Merchants to develop appropriate regional and specific store
assortments. Must be analytical and posses strong communication and
1. Partner with Merchants and Merchandise Visual Manager on
development of area block plans and plan o grams.
2. Continually review floor space allocation to ensure in line with
all current business initiatives and revise as appropriate.
3. Develop QMAN and communicate to stores organization.
4. Identify area capacities by store and communicate to Merchants
to ensure appropriate breadth of assortment.
5. Conduct timely reviews of sales by store to ensure appropriate
inventory investment by program.
6. Act a liaison between Merchants and stores on assortment needs,
stock levels, and capacity issues.
7. Coordinate product and merchandising technique training of
2021 Full Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
401k Retirement Savings
Paid sick time
Bass Pro Cares Fund
Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro Shops, Springfield , Retail Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!