Retail Facilities Recurring Services Coordinator
Company: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Retail Facilities Recurring Services Coordinator is
responsible for scheduling all required annual inspections and
services such as bi-annual HVAC inspections, annual backflow
inspections, annual storm water (BMP) inspections, landscaping
irrigation inspections, non-monitored fire sprinkler inspections,
etc. for all assigned O'Reilly locations.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee, coordinate, and track all recurring annual services of
the facilities within an assigned region, on average consisting of
- Ensure timely completion of all annual services.
- Review invoices for accuracy.
- Alert the appropriate parties of any repair issues found upon
- Update and maintain individualized asset management
spreadsheets, recording when assets are replaced or
- Work closely with leadership to streamline asset
- Frequently communicate by email/phone with cities, vendors, and
other departments to ensure inspections are in compliance with city
codes/standards, as well as ensuring that each city has received
the completed inspection reports.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and adapt to change.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Keywords: O'Reilly Auto Parts, Springfield , Retail Facilities Recurring Services Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!