Company: First Watch
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Bussers clear and re-set tables at the restaurant per
procedures so that guests may be seated quickly.--
- In addition, Bussers: - Ensure that the tables, chairs, trash
receptacles and floors are kept clean.--
- Keep the restrooms clean and well stocked.
- Perform end-of-the-day clean-up responsibilities.
- Assist the dishwasher with closing duties.--
- Accurately reports tip income on a daily basis.
- And other duties as assigned.Requirements:*Weekend Availability
- Must have reliable transportation Essential Physical
- Walk and stand throughout the entire shift.--
- Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop, and wipe.--
- Regularly lift up to 50 lbs--
- Frequently wash hands--
- Regular and predictable attendance--
- Moderate exposure to extreme temperatures--
- Must report to work in a neat, clean uniform and present a
well-groomed, hygienic appearanceAdditional Info:Employees enjoy:--
- A daytime schedule with no night shifts -- ever--
- Competitive pay (Commensurate with experience)--
- Excellent training We try not to take ourselves too seriously,
but there are a few things we look for in our employees:--
- Passion for fresh food and customer satisfaction--
- Unfailing work ethic and integrity--
- Professional presentation and demeanor Ozark Endeavors, LLC-
Franchisee of First Watch
Keywords: First Watch, Springfield , Busser, Hospitality & Tourism , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!