Remote Salesforce Administrator I
Company: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Salesforce Administrator I assists with the ongoing
development of our salesforce.com deployment including supporting
all basic administrative functions by partnering with other team
members. This team member is able to automate data driven solutions
with an array of tools, such as Process Builder, Flows, Work Flows,
Escalation Rules, etc. Essential Job Functions
- Manage all trigger processes and internal build jobs that
impact/relate to salesforce.
- Write, develop and perform unit testing for major features, as
well as work jointly with other teams to provide enhancements for
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and
Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required;
Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring. screens, fields and
workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
- Maintain and create system documentation for business processes
and technical Sales Cloud design.
- Provide day to day support for the Salesforce.com application,
other CRM initiatives and business questions as needed.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards,
campaigns and other salesforce objects and functions.
- Grant and remove and maintain user licenses.
- Design, create, and maintain user roles, profiles and
- Create and administer training to existing or new
- Develop new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc
reporting requests as needed, including creation and maintenance of
reports with folder maintenance.
- Provide one to one training to end users on an on‐going
- This position requires excellent customer service,
communication and organizational skills.
- Must work effectively across IT, business and vendor
organizations to ensure application functionality meets the end
- Ability to function successfully in both team and independent
work environments.Skills and QualificationsRequired:
- 1+ years hands on administrator experience with Salesforce,
building applications using standard Salesforce customizations and
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and
- Experience with Sales Cloud.
- Experience with SOQL, SAQL, SOSL.
- Experience with Workbench and Data Loader.
- Self-disciplined and motivated. Desired:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Administrator, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer
- Knowledge of project management tools, techniques and
- Experience with Apex, and JSON.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio and Developer
console. BenefitsAll full time team members are eligible for a
benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security
to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and
benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average
hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits
info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your
browser.Compensation Range$45,000.00 - $85,000.00 annually, pay
will be based upon applicable experience, training and
skillsBonusThis job is eligible for an annual cash bonus based on
individual goal achievement.
Keywords: O'Reilly Auto Parts, Springfield , Remote Salesforce Administrator I, Hospitality & Tourism , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!