Digital Marketing Specialist - SEO
Company: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Posted on: February 25, 2021
The Digital Marketing Specialist - SEO will improve organic
search rankings, drive site traffic, and increase conversion rates
through search engine optimization (SEO) best practices.Essential
- Participate in the day-to-day implementation and optimization
of search marketing activities across multiple search engines
(Google, Bing, etc.).
- Conduct ongoing keyword research for new landing page
opportunities and other SEO projects to increase organic website
- Use Google Analytics and other available tools to evaluate
search campaigns and overall site SEO, providing regular reporting,
analysis and recommendations.
- Create SEO-friendly content landing pages and content as
- Work directly with local search resources and internal teams to
keep all online local content updated across the Internet (location
address, hours, services, content, etc.) for new and existing
stores on Google, Bing, etc.
- Update local stores page content regularly with offers,
promotions, news, and events to support the overall marketing plan-
feature messages, highlighted products/brands, images, etc. to
continue to optimize for best SEO results.
- Create additional online assets as needed.
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing team in the
areas of invoice processing, budget tracking, and phone
- Assist with special department projects at the direction of the
Marketing Supervisor, Manager, Director or Vice President.
Skills and QualificationsRequired:
- Experience with and knowledge of implementing SEO best
practices for the web.
- Experience with and knowledge of the following software: Excel,
Microsoft Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and organization
- Must present a professional company image and positive
- Comfortable in a TEAM-oriented work environment. Desired:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or
- Ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge of online
- Able to analyze and present performance results.
- Able to communicate effectively and work in a team-oriented
- Self-motivated and creative.
- A desire to increase our website traffic and conversion.
- Automotive knowledge desired. BenefitsAll full time
team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed
to offer convenience and security to our team members and their
families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based
on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of
service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type
http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Keywords: O'Reilly Auto Parts, Springfield , Digital Marketing Specialist - SEO, Hospitality & Tourism , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!