Hospice Patient Care Manager
Company: Access Hospice Care
Posted on: November 9, 2019
This is a Full time RN position. LHC Group is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
Registered Nurse who serves as a clinical leader for clinical staff
in the hospice agency as well as an alternate for the Executive
Director if not available. The Patient Care Manager strives to
assure regulatory compliance, clinical excellence, adherence to
up-to-date Plans of care, and financial and administrative control
of agency processes.
- Assist Executive Director with all patient care activities to
ensure the delivery of safe, economical and efficient patient care
which adheres to relevant standards of accepted nursing,
regulatory, medical practice and payer source criteria.
- Assists Executive Director with employment of qualified
personnel, verification of licensure or certification as required
by law prior to employment and annually thereafter, and certifies
and maintains records to support competency of all agency
- Assists Executive Director with formulation and maintenance of
agency policy and procedure manuals that establish and support the
highest possible quality of patient care, cost controls, quality
assurance and mechanisms for disciplinary action for
- Assists Executive Director with supervision of the employee
- Assists the Executive Director with assurance of compliance
with local, state and federal laws and promotes the health and
safety of staff and patients/families as well as the community
through problem resolution, complaint investigation, refers
impaired staff to appropriate authorities, provides in-services to
staff to promote the health and safety of the patient, to
familiarize staff with regulatory issues and agency policy and
- Assists Executive Director with orientation for agency
personnel and collaborates with Executive Director on evaluation of
- Assists Executive Director with compliance of regularly
scheduled continuing education for agency personnel.
- Assists Executive Director with oversight of care provided by
staff promotes the health and safety of the patient.
- Assists Executive Director to validate that agency policies are
- Assists Executive Director with staff recruitment to ensure
that adequate staffing is maintained
- Serves as a member of the Interdisciplinary Group, Quality
Assurance Performance Improvement initiatives, Chart Audits and
participates in strategic agency planning. Participates in QAPI
plan and processes.
- Serves as liaison between agency personnel and
- Provides patient care according to plan of care as ordered by
- Maintains strict patient confidentiality
- Maintains personnel file, completes assigned LHC Connect
modules, and completes applicable in-services.
- Any additional duties as assigned.
- Current RN Licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current driver's license, valid vehicle insurance and access to
a dependable vehicle, or public transportation.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: Access Hospice Care, Springfield , Hospice Patient Care Manager, Healthcare , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!