Neonatology Job in Springfield, MO (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Job ID: 7181Practice Details
- Seeking a B/C or B/E neonatologist to join a hospital-based
practice beginning in the summer of 2019
- Staffed by 5 neonatologist and 2 neonatal nurse practitioners
with 24/7 in-house coverage.
- Intensive care provided includes high-frequency ventilation,
iNO, and total body cooling.
- Both air and dedicated ground neonatal transport services are
available. Recruiter's InsightHigher Starting Salary. Starting
Salary For Neonatology Medicine Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared
With Starting Salaries For Comparable Opportunities Located In And
Surrounding Suburbs Of Kansas City and St. Louis, Coupled With A
Cost Of Living Of 25% Less In This Community Provides You With
Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To build your dream
home, pay down your student loans and Retire Early. Greater Income
Potential. The Income Potential Is Greater Than Most With The
Opportunity To Earn In The Top 75th%Tile In The US. Housing Market.
With Average Home Pricing Settled At $172,712 And Where A Desirable
3542 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/4 Bath Home Sold For $326,000 Building A
Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy. The Community.
The Community Is Welcoming To New Members And Offers A Series Of
Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To
Know One Another. About Employer. Missouris first hospital system
accredited by DNV-GL Healthcare for quality and patient safety. All
five hospitals, as well as our outpatient centers and
provider-based clinics hold this national distinction from DNVs
accreditation program, the National Integrated Accreditation of
Healthcare Organizations. We are the only local health system named
five times to U.S. News & World Reports Best Regional Hospitals
list, and we are recognized by CareChex as among the Top 10 percent
of U.S. hospitals for medical excellence and patient safety in
overall medical care.Closest Major City
- 148 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 165 miles to Tulsa, OK
- 197 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 225 miles to Wichita, KS
- 229 miles to Memphis, TN
- 262 miles to Oklahoma City, OK Colleges and Universities
- Missouri State University-Springfield (Full-time enrollment:
16,660; Located in Springfield, MO)
- Ozarks Technical Community College (FT enrollment: 10,356;
Located in Springfield, MO)
- Drury University (FT enrollment: 3,902; Located in Sprinfield,
- Southwest Baptist University (about 29 miles; Bolivar, MO;
Full-time enrollment: 2,783)
- Missouri Southern State University (about 66 miles; Joplin, MO;
FT enrollment: 4,456) Recreation
- Springfield-Greene County Botanical Center, hosts special
events, classes and exhibits all year. The Botanical Center is home
to the MU Extension, Friends of the Garden, Greene County Master
Gardeners and Springfield-Greene County Park Board botanical
- Springfield has 72 miles of greenways, and 81 miles of
on-street bike routes! Shopping
- Battlefield Mall, one of the state's largest shopping malls,
with 170 shops and 4 anchor department stores, is located in
- A popular shopping district is a nineteenth-century village
consisting of renovated buildings with shops offering quilts,
crafts, and folk art.
- An antique mall and flea market houses more than 70 dealers in
a three-story building, the largest such enterprise in the Ozarks.
This antique mart sells everything from comic books and baseball
cards to antique coins, dolls, toys, jewelry, furniture, and
furnishings. A large reproduction shop is also on the premises.
Nearby Silver Dollar City features products made by resident
craftsmen using nineteenth-century skills.
- Bass Pro Shops, billing itself as the world's largest sporting
goods store, is located in Springfield and specializes in equipment
for anglers, hunters, and others. This unusual shop sports a
two-story log cabin with water wheel, a four-story waterfall, fresh
water and salt water aquariums, and daily fish feedings by divers,
as well as a 300,000-square-foot showroom and a NASCAR shop.
- The more than 600 restaurants in Springfield specialize in a
variety of cuisines that include authentic ethnic foods and
Southern cooking. Keyphrases: neonatology jobs, neonatologist jobs,
neonatologist nurse jobs, pediatric neonatology jobs, pediatric
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Springfield , Neonatology Job in Springfield, MO (Physician #), Healthcare , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!