CRM Field Clinical Representative - Springfield MO Job
Company: Boston Scientific Corporation
Posted on: April 15, 2019
Primary Location: [[filter2]]
PURPOSE AND PASSION * COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS * LIFE-WORK
INTEGRATION * COMMUNITY * CAREER GROWTH
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven
by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most
essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring
for human life, we re solving some of the most important healthcare
industry challenges. Together, we re one global team committed to
making a difference in people s lives around the world. This is a
place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose improving
lives through your life s work.
About the role:
Promotes commercially-approved company products through education
of current and potential customers, implant and patient clinic
coverage within a defined region by providing clinical education,
sales strategy and support in order to assist in achieving
projected sales goals and increasing sales revenues within product
segments. May also support day-to-day field execution and
management of Boston Scientific clinical trials at selected
clinical trial centers centers in accordance with all applicable
Your Responsibilities will include:
* Develops relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through
casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) and to
identifies key decision makers in order to facilitate future
* Trains on and maintains knowledge of clinical trial protocols,
CRM Clinical Department standard operating procedures, and
compliance toward the regulations of world-wide regulatory bodies
to meet corporate and departmental objectives.
* Manages clinical trial activity within his/her assigned territory
which includes but is not limited to completing Interest Visits and
Site Initiation Visits.
* Educates clinical investigators on clinical trial protocols,
clinical process, and investigational products and features.
* Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and
service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working
with other related personnel (e.g., sales, clinical research,
marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions.
* Follows company and divisional guidelines for managing commercial
inventory and, if applicable, investigational product
* On-call duties may be required 24 hours a day, 7 days per week;
on rotational basis.
What we\'re looking for in you:
* Minimum 2 years work experience with Bachelor's degree in
Science, Math, Business, Nursing OR equivalent technical work
* Minimum 2 years of technical work experience and/or MBA
* Strong technical aptitude; the ability to understand, communicate
and train others in use of complex medical software algorithms as
it pertains to device therapy and diverse disease states.
* Strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all
levels of the medical community including patients.
* Demonstrated ability to be flexible, adaptable and work in a
fast-paced, constantly changing work environment where urgency
dictates work schedule.
* Ability to take rotational 24/7 call with a sales team involving
* Ability to work independently where daily schedule varies by
hours worked and tasks managed.
* Previous experience working in a Cardiac Catheterization (Cath)
Lab and/or Electrophysiology (EP) Lab
* Medical device sales, clinical education and/or clinical research
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our
mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives
through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of
patients. If you re looking to truly make a difference to people
both around the world and around the corner, there s no better
place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting Notes: [[filter2]]--(n/a)--Sales Training--[[mfield2]]
Nearest Major Market: Springfield
Job Segment: Clinic, Medical, Law, Medical Technology, Healthcare,
Keywords: Boston Scientific Corporation, Springfield , CRM Field Clinical Representative - Springfield MO Job, Healthcare , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!