Burrell on Campus Clinical Provider
Company: Burrell Behavioral Health
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Job Description:(Burrell on Campus) Clinical Provider Drury
UniversitySummary:Provider works from the college campus. Provides
college counseling services (individual and group) and integrates
into campus culture as much as possible into order to have an
impact on population health.Essential Duties and
- Functions in accordance with Burrell Behavioral Health
Operational Guidelines and within his/her professional code of
- Provides individual, group, and/or other practical counseling,
utilizing his/her experience and ability to meet the needs of the
client and the goals of treatment, and engages in any other
activities that meet those needs and goals.
- Within limits of experience, educational background, and
Burrell time commitments, presents in public forums educational
material to promote community understanding of mental health and to
enhance community response to mental health problems.
- Carries a regular caseload, the size and nature of which is to
be established by the campus.
- Works from a population health lens evaluating and implementing
needed services that are identified by data collection.
- Utilizes brief and traditional therapy services in order to
have same-day availability for students.
- Participates in emergency services in order to provide rapid
aid in cases of emotional crisis.
- Provides and/or coordinates a comprehensive follow-up to all
clients for whom he/she has been responsible.
- Participates in and contributes to the various staff
development activities of Burrell.
- Is sensitive and responsible to management needs, such as data
collection, program evaluation, development of grant applications,
maintenance of various contracts for services, etc.
- Participates in all required meetings.
- Regularly participates in evaluation of self and assigned staff
according to Burrell Operational Guidelines.
- Is responsive to all Quality Assurance procedures of Burrell,
cooperates with utilization review procedures, and follows
established procedures, rules and regulations of the Clinical
- Performs other special functions as may, from time to time, be
outlined and attached hereto.Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills &
Abilities:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each specific duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the specific duties.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS:Ability to read and interpret documents such as
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively before groups of residents or
employees of the organization.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:Ability to add, subtract, multiply and
divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals.
- REASONING ABILITY:Ability to apply logic and understanding to
carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables
in standardized situations.Education And /Or Experience
(Certificates, Licenses, Registrations):Master's degree in
Psychology, Counseling or related field and at least 2 years of
relative experience.Must possess Missouri State license as a
Professional Counselor or Clinical Social Worker.We are an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and encourage
applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability or
veteran status, or to other non-work related factors.Burrell is a
Smoke and Tobacco Free Workplace.
Keywords: Burrell Behavioral Health, Springfield , Burrell on Campus Clinical Provider, Healthcare , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!