Licensed Physical Therapist (PT)
Company: Integrity Home Care + Hospice
Posted on: September 18, 2023
$10,000 Retention Bonus Available!
Integrity Home Care + Hospice has partnered with BAYADA Home Health
Care, a leading, national nonprofit provider, to help more people
live at home with comfort, independence, and dignity. Together, we
bring exceptional home health, hospice, and personal care services
to more than 3,000 Missourians in our local communities every day.
Provide clinical care where patients want to be - in the comfort of
their own home. We are recruiting for a compassionate Home Health
Physical Therapist (PT) to reliably serve patients in Southwestern
Missouri. Integrity offers full-time, part-time and per-diem
schedules. Apply now and speak with a recruiter to learn more about
opportunities in your area. $10,000 retention bonus available for
full time employees only. Why you'll love what you do at Integrity
Home Care + Hospice:
- Experience true work/life balance with flexible full-time,
part-time, and per diem schedules
- Perform 1:1 direct care in client homes
- Hands-on training supplemented with virtual learning
- 24/7 clinical support as part of a larger interdisciplinary
- Advance your career with clinical and business leadership
tracksWhat you'll do:Visit a variety of clients in their own home,
helping them recover from an injury, illness, surgery, or
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized care plans,
including manual therapeutic exercises, gait training, balance, and
- Continually assess and revise the Physical Therapy - PT care
plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care
plan, as appropriate.
- Progress your clients from discharge to meeting their goals at
- Provide education to the patient and/or their familyWhat you
- Active and current PT license
- One year of clinical experience preferred
- Previous home health care experience welcomed, but not
required. We will train you!
- Ability to travel locally to cases as assignedBenefits may
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- 401(k) with company match
- Continued education, training, and tuition reimbursementApply
Today!Integrity Home Care & Hospice is passionately dedicated to
improving the healthcare system because everyone has had a personal
experience with the struggle that comes with a change in health. We
are here to help and support you and your family as you seek to
improve or simply maintain your health and independence at home.
Our mission is to identify and meet your home care needs and the
needs of its employees with unmatched skill, compassion, and
integrity. Integrity Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity
employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated
against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Integrity Home Care + Hospice, Springfield , Licensed Physical Therapist (PT), Healthcare , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!