Registered Nurse (RN) - Per Diem, Home Health
Company: Integrity Home Care + Hospice
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Reduce stress and burnout! Provide nursing care where patients
want to be - in the comfort of their own home. Why you'll love what
you do at Integrity Home Care + Hospice:
- Experience true work/life balance with flexible full-time,
part-time, and per diem schedules
- Perform 1:1 direct care in client homes
- Hands-on training supplemented with virtual learning
- 24/7 clinical support as part of a larger interdisciplinary
- Advance your career with clinical and business leadership
tracksWe are recruiting for a compassionate Home Health Registered
Nurse (RN) to reliably serve patients in the following counties:
Christian, Douglas, Greene, Howell, Ozark, Polk, Stone, and Taney.
This is a per diem position. What you'll do:Visit a variety of
clients in their own home, helping them recover from an injury,
illness, surgery, or hospitalization.
- Case manage, develop care plans, and deliver highly skilled
care - including assessments, medication management, wound care,
- Progress your clients from discharge to meeting their goals at
- Provide education to the patient and/or their familyWhat you
- Active and current RN license
- One year of clinical experience preferred
- Previous home health care experience welcomed, but not
required. We will train you!
- Ability to travel locally to cases as assignedBenefits may
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- 401(k) with company match
- Continued education, training, and tuition reimbursementApply
Today!Integrity Home Care & Hospice is passionately dedicated to
improving the healthcare system because everyone has had a personal
experience with the struggle that comes with a change in health. We
are here to help and support you and your family as you seek to
improve or simply maintain your health and independence at home.
Our mission is to identify and meet your home care needs and the
needs of its employees with unmatched skill, compassion, and
integrity. Integrity Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity
employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated
against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Integrity Home Care + Hospice, Springfield , Registered Nurse (RN) - Per Diem, Home Health, Healthcare , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...