Emergency Multi-Care Tech - Urgent Care Ozark
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Provide basic patient care under direction of nursing staff.
Obtains information on patient condition as requested by the
nursing staff, and reports any changes in patient condition.
- Required: High School diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: Previous experience as EMT, Nurse Assistant, or
completion of 'fundamentals of nursing' for nursing students
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits valuable time management skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in a multi-tasking
- Required: BLS must be obtained within 90 days and maintained
Job Benefits & Perks!
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1200 per year
- Retirement with employer match
- 20% tuition discount on most classes at Cox College
- On-site Daycare with extended hours, holidays and weekends
- Employee Discount at CoxHealth Fitness Centers
- Pharmacy delivery to your unit
- On-site Employee Health services
- Opportunity to earn referral bonuses of up to $5,000 per hire
for certain positions
- 1906 Employee Store
- Cafeteria discount
If you would like more information about job benefits & perks,
please feel free to email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or
Keywords: CoxHealth, Springfield , Emergency Multi-Care Tech - Urgent Care Ozark, Healthcare , Ozark, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!