RN 10k Sign On
Company: Lakeland Behavioral Health System
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Ask about our $10,000 Sign-On Bonus!**Excellent career
advancement opportunities!**Competitive shift differentials
starting at $5!**New grad nurses are welcome to apply!**Overview: *
Come join the Lakeland RN team and make a difference every day!
Lakeland Behavioral Health, Missouri's Leading Psychiatric Hospital
and Treatment Center is seeking passionate Registered Nurses (RNs)
to work at our children and adolescent facility in Springfield, MO.
Lakeland is a 208-bed facility that offers comprehensive training,
dynamic leadership, and personalized support so you can achieve
your greatest potential. *Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits: *
Lakeland provides a comprehensive package of benefits for our RN
team members. Current benefits include: * Sign-on Bonus for
full-time positions ($10K Days/Nights - 12 hours shifts)
* Paid vacation time that begins accruing immediately, you don't
have to wait for a year before you can take any vacation time
* Sick Leave and Extended Sick Leave pools accrue
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
* Matching 401K Plan
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Free Term Life Insurance policy for employees
* Helping to make changes in people's lives that will last a
* Excellent training program *AVAILABLE SHIFTS AND HOURS* We have
FT/PT opportunities with Day shift and Night shift availability.
All schedules include every other weekend rotation. The RN schedule
is a *set schedule *for day or night shifts (7:00 - 7:00).
*REGISTERED NURSE RESPONSIBILITIES: ** Provide and coordinate care
by assessing physical and behavioral health needs of patients,
develop and implement nursing care plans, maintain medical records
and educate patients and their families about various physical and
behavioral health conditions.
* Provide nursing care and services within the standards and scope
of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse Practice Act
regulations, policies, procedures and protocols, as well as
facility and corporate policies and procedures.
* Provide direction or coordinate the activities of the unit as
* Responsible for completing admission and discharge processed
efficiently and accurately as directed.
* Other duties as assigned. *Education/Licensure/Experience/Skill
Requirements: ** Must possess a current Registered Nurse (RN)
license as required by Missouri.
* Previous nursing experience in psychiatric care is preferred Job
Types: Full-time, Part-time Benefits:
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Free parking
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Acute care
* Day shift
* Night shift
* Rotating weekends Application Question(s):
* Why are you looking for a new opportunity at this time?
* This is a Behavioral Health facility - Do you have behavioral
health/ psych experience?
* When are you looking to start?
* Which type of schedule/hours are you looking for?
* What hourly rate are you expecting? Work Location: One
Keywords: Lakeland Behavioral Health System, Springfield , RN 10k Sign On, Healthcare , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!