Speech Language Pathologist
Company: Delta Companies
Posted on: November 26, 2022
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Speech Language Pathologist
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal
regulations and guidelines.
- Facility Type: SNF
- Sub Specialty: THY-Skilled Nursing Facility
- Start Date: 10/17/22
- Guaranteed Hours: 40
- Job Duration: 13.0 weeks
- State: Missouri
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Speech Language Pathologist
- A graduate of an accredited school program
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
BENEFITS Speech Language Pathologist
- Competitive pay for Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7
- Travel and license reimbursement -
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical benefits -
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid housing or tax-free stipends -
ABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Delta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing
division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on
behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of
contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The
company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing - Awards.
Visit for more information about travel therapy staffing.
Keywords: Delta Companies, Springfield , Speech Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!