Registered Nurse - Night Shifts Available
Posted on: September 24, 2022
A Careerlink partner has requested our assistance in staffing an
RN role at their family-centered treatment center that was created
and designed to treat the acute mental and behavioral health needs
of children ages 6 to 18 years old who suffer from depression,
anxiety, mood swings, phobias, and suicidal or homicidal
Why this opportunity is unique:
- You get to work with children who are suffering not just with
physical ailments but trauma. Your patient, kind, understanding
persona will go a long way in assisting/ensuring their experience
is beyond the proverbial band aid but positively impacting their
mental wellbeing as well.
- This facility is in urgent need extra hands and is willing to
negotiate wages. They won t negotiate on experience or impact but
they will pay more than the norm for the right person.
- This position can be either temporary or long-term (with a
plethora of benefits and a multitude of locations). If you re
looking to move, while keeping an eye out for a new home base this
could be the opportunity you ve been waiting for. What you need to
be able to do:
- Must be able to effectively communicate with patients, doctors,
and co-workers verbally and written.
- Must have a team player attitude and have the ability to
collaborate with other departments.
- Ability to provide superb customer service when communicating
and giving assistance to patients, physicians, coworkers and
visitors in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Use tactic, sensitivity, sound judgment and a professional
attitude when relating with patients, families, and co-workers at
all times to maintain patient confidentiality.
- Must demonstrate resourcefulness, patience and dedication.
- Ability to adapt to various patient populations, work in a fast
face environment, and adapt calmly and effectively to emergency
- Be able to read charts, treatment plans, physician orders and
typewritten materials. Necessities:
- Bachelors or better in Nursing
- Current state licensure and basic life support; required.
- Demonstrate knowledge of state and federal regulations
pertinent to work area/job.
- Maintains required licensing and/or certifications current and
up-to-date. What we can assist you with:
- Must be able to pass medication administration exam.
- Must successfully complete CPR and Handle with Care or Crisis
Prevention Intervention training within 10 days of employment.
Keywords: Careerlink, Springfield , Registered Nurse - Night Shifts Available, Healthcare , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!