Registered Nurse (RN) PRN, Hospice Springfield
Company: Integrity Home Care
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Integrity Home Care + Hospice is looking for compassionate and
dedicated Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team in the
Springfield Office, located in Springfield, MO. This office
services hospice -clients on a per visit basis in territories
throughout -Christian, Douglas, Greene, Howell, Ozark, Polk, Stone,
and Taney counties.Integrity Home Care + Hospiceoffers per-diem
schedules. Apply now and speak with a recruiter to learn more about
opportunities in your area.Integrity Home Care + Hospice is seeking
individuals in your area to provide high quality home care. - We
believe our clients deserve to have a safe home life with dignity
and independence. If you enjoy providing patient care within a home
setting and are inspired to uphold our promise of quality care,
this is your opportunity to make a difference!As a hospice nurse
(RN), you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health
care team that provides palliative care to clients, affording them
the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at
home.Responsibilities for a Hospice Registered Nurse (RN)
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort
- Monitoring clients conditions; reporting changes to
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Occasional on call after hours and/or weekendsQualifications
-for a Hospice Registered Nurse (RN) include:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Missouri.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred,
but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.Our employees are our
- Integrity Home Care + Hospice offers a comprehensive benefits
- We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their
desire to grow.
- Our employees enjoy being part of a team that cares and a
company that believes in leading with our values.We invite you to
join our family at Integrity Home Care + Hospice, where together we
can truly make a difference.EOE#CE
Keywords: Integrity Home Care, Springfield , Registered Nurse (RN) PRN, Hospice Springfield, Healthcare , Morrisville, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!