Registered Nurse (RN) 10 Hour Shifts, Home Health Springfield
Company: Integrity Home Care
Posted on: September 23, 2022
$4,000.00 Sign On Bonus Shift: Mon, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
(4) 10 Hour Shifts Integrity Home Care + Hospice is looking for
compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team
in our Springfield, Missouri. - This office services our adult and
geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout
Christian, Douglas, Greene, Howell, Ozark, Polk, Stone, and Taney
counties. Integrity Home Care + Hospice offers full-time schedules.
Apply now and speak with a recruiter to learn more about
opportunities in your area. Integrity Home Care + Hospice is
seeking individuals in your area to provide high quality home care.
- We believe our clients deserve to have a safe home life with
dignity and independence. If you enjoy providing patient care
within a home setting and are inspired to uphold our promise of
quality care, this is your opportunity to make a difference!
Responsibilities of a Registered Nurse (RN):
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make -home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Missouri.
- Verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. Our employees are our
- Integrity Home Care + Hospice offers a comprehensive benefits
- We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their
desire to grow.
- Our employees enjoy being part of a team that cares and a
company that believes in leading with our values. We invite you to
join our family at Integrity Home Care + Hospice, where together we
can truly make a difference. EEO #CE
Keywords: Integrity Home Care, Springfield , Registered Nurse (RN) 10 Hour Shifts, Home Health Springfield, Healthcare , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!