Caregiver - Part Time/PRN - Kimberling City/Lampe, MO
Company: Integrity Home Care
Posted on: June 24, 2022
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - NOW HIRING!!! -
Integrity Home Care + Hospice is inviting -caring people to apply
for an opening with our company.
Do you like the idea of helping people maintain their health so
they can stay in their own homes?
Would you like the opportunity to develop long lasting caregiver -
Does setting your own work schedule sound appealing? -
How about weekly direct deposit?
If you're answering -"Yes!" -to these questions, it's time become a
part of the Integrity team!
Curious about what benefits we can offer? Look---.
- Flexible Hours
- One on One Care
- Competitive Pay
- 24 Hour Staff Support
- Training Provided
- Caring Supportive Team environment
- Direct Deposit
- Advance Pay Options
- Mileage Reimbursement*
- Major Medical Insurance*
- HSA Qualified Health Insurance with Wellness Benefit*
- Flexible Spending Account*
- 401k Savings Plan with company match*
- Dental, Vision, Short term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off*
-*Average Hours minimum or length of employment may apply -
- At least 18 years of age
- 6 months experience caring for the elderly or disabled
- Reliable transportation
- Driver's license
- Proof of current auto insurance
- High school diploma or equivalent -
Keywords: Integrity Home Care, Springfield , Caregiver - Part Time/PRN - Kimberling City/Lampe, MO, Healthcare , Polk, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!