Dental Assistant - North
Company: Advocates For A Healthy Community Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Dental Assistant - NorthFull Time, 4-day work week, 36 hours per
weekOpportunity to work in Lebanon and Marshfield! Competitive base
pay $15.00 - $20.00/hour plus experienceEligible for a $1,500 sign
on bonusWe offer competitive salary, benefits (including medical,
dental, vision), retirement, PTO, and recognize 9 paid holidays.If
you are a compassionate professional who provides exceptional
quality care, Jordan Valley is for you! We are Missouri's largest
Federally Qualified Health Center founded in 2003 and we serve
75,000 patients each year. The mission of Jordan Valley is to
improve the health of our community by providing high-quality and
accessible medical, dental, and behavioral health services to
Southwest MO. We're collaborative and believe in always going above
and beyond as part of our commitment to deliver excellent care to
our community!Job Overview:The Dental Assistant collaborates with
dental providers to ensure the highest quality of patient care.
Dental Assistant responsibilities include setting up and breaking
down room and equipment, preparing patient for treatment,
documenting in the electronic dental record, preparing laboratory
cases, proper infection prevention practices, and other duties as
- Preparation of tray set-up, sterilization of instruments
- Passage and receipt of instruments
- Mixing of cements, amalgam, and impression materials
- Oral evacuation and retraction
- Seating, preparing, and dismissing patients
- Operatory preparation and clean-up
- Responsibly follows the Clinic Exposure Control
Plans/Bloodborne and Airborne Pathogens.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all
patients, families, visitors and fellow employees to ensure a
professional, responsible and courteous environment.
- All other duties as assigned. Benefits Our benefits are
designed to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- 4-day Work Week
- Health (Both HSA and FSA options and access to our Telemedicine
- Free dental and life insurance, and long term disability.
Affordable rates for family dental and life insurance.
- 403b retirement match on the 1st of the month after 30
- Employee Assistance Program
- Day One PTO Accrual
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Free On Site Fitness Facility at our Springfield Tampa
- Opportunity to work in Lebanon and Marshfield.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required, must obtain within first 90
days of employment.
- COVID Vaccine required for all employees.Preferred
- Expanded Functions certifications.
- Graduation from a dental assisting school.
Keywords: Advocates For A Healthy Community Inc., Springfield , Dental Assistant - North, Healthcare , Lebanon, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!