Company: Willamette Dental
Posted on: February 25, 2021
To learn more about how Willamette Dental Group is keeping our
employees safe, please visit--https://willamettedental.com/safety/
Willamette Dental Group seeks a General Dentist who incorporates
empathy, kindness and a patient-centered care delivery approach
with every patient. It's what we are known for, and how we have
built our reputation of having providers and offices rated very
highly on patient satisfaction surveys. For more information visit
- We are a group of providers and a dental insurance carrier. As
an Accountable Care Organization you'll focus on engaging your
patient through education so that you will positively impact their
- Our evidence-based scientific approach allows you to focus on
the necessary treatment for your patients. No production goals,
quotas or pressure to sell dentistry.
- You'll work in a collaborative environment with multiple
General Dentists and Specialists, as well as receive mentorship
and/or provide mentorship to others as you grow in your
- You'll work with a highly trained team of patient care
advocates, dental hygienists, and dental assistants, utilizing them
to their fullest scope of practice (per state requirements).
- You'll have freedom to diagnose and treatment plan your own
- DDS or DMD from an accredited dental university.
- General Practice Residency OR Advanced Education in General
- Active state license and BLS.
- Nitrous Oxide credentials required.
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the
- A team oriented multi-specialty group practice in a
collaborative work environment with other providers.
- Annual guaranteed compensation with possible sign-on and
- Performance driven culture with incentive to provide
compassionate quality care to your patients.
- Excellent benefits, including paid time off, professional
leave, 401K with generous company match, and medical, dental,
vision, life, disability, and malpractice insurances.
- State license and DEA reimbursement.
- Thorough employee orientation, onboarding, and continuing
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core
values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to
- A provider and employer of choice in the dynamic and beautiful
Northwest for 50 years.
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty
offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care in order to facilitate the best
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other protected
characteristics. This job description is not meant to be an
all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes
a general definition of the position's scope and function in the
company. This position may be exposed to PHI in the course of
his/her duties, and will handle protected information (PHI) in a
manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Keywords: Willamette Dental, Springfield , General Dentist, Healthcare , Spokane, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!