Opiod Addiction Physician- PART TIME in Springfield, Missouri
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: September 10, 2020
Addiction Medicine opening in Springfield, Missouri. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Opioid Addiction
Physician Needed- PART TIME Required Qualifications:
- Current Missouri physician license.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school, completion of a 3
year residency in primary care specialty.NOTE: Compensation will be
discussed directly with candidates. Duties:
- Provide Medically Assisted Treatment as part of substance abuse
services to patients within JVCHC.
- Comply with Standard Operations Policies and Procedures.
- Provide medical care and treatment at sites approved by the
Board of Directors.
- Provide medical care and treatment regardless of a patient's
ability to pay, including Medicaid, Medicare, and "Indigent"
- Devote time and attention to performing the duties of a
- Observe the hours of operation of JVCHC including after-hours,
weekend, and holiday call coverage as determined by the Medical
- Promptly prepare and maintain accurate records of services
provided in the patient medical records in accordance with Clinical
Policies and Procedures of JVCHC, all State and Federal laws and
other recognized regulatory agency requirements.
- Interpret clinical policies and procedures to employees,
patients, visitors, and governmental agencies, etc.
- Conform to the published rules, regulations, and policies of
the clinic, the ethics of professional conduct as specified by the
Principles of Medical Ethics of the American Medical Association;
and other such statutes, ordinances, rules, and regulations, as may
- Assure that all employees, patients, and visitors follow
established clinical policies and procedures.
- Assure that patient rights are observed and followed.
- Assist fellow clinicians as necessary to facilitate effective
and timely health care to the patients of JVCHC.
- Recommend to the Medical Director equipment/supply needs of the
- Follow and provide services to JVCHC patients at local
non-JVCHC sites in order to maintain continuity of care.
- Provide services under contract on behalf of JVCHC as reflected
in agreements between JVCHC and other parties for contracts for
services. Keyphrases: addiction medicine jobs, addiction
rehabilitation jobs, addiction therapist jobs, addiction therapy
jobs, addiction psychiatrist jobs, addiction treatment jobs,
substance abuse treatment jobs, substance abuse rehabilitation
jobs, substance abuse intervention jobs, juvenile substance abuse
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Springfield , Opiod Addiction Physician- PART TIME in Springfield, Missouri, Healthcare , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!