Director of Corporate Quality
Company: Digital Monitoring Products, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
As the Director of Corporate Quality you will be responsible for
the development of the Corporate Quality Department Team, and the
development, implementation and maintenance of the corporate
quality system. We strive for continuous improvements that minimize
costs, maximize productivity, reduce risks, and drives
profitability to the bottom line.
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and leadership in both
quality methodology and quality systems, including ISO
- Formal education or training in Quality Assurance for
- Work experience in quality or reliability assurance in a
- Prior management level accountability.
- Ability to champion corporate level planning and implementation
of quality initiatives.
- Assists executive management with the development of the
corporate quality plan.
- Oversees and directs the overall quality direction of the
corporation and the effectiveness of the quality management system,
including the ISO 9001 program.
- Through the Corporate Quality Department team, maintains a
quality assessment system to monitor corporate objectives while
creating and sustaining a culture that is based on continuous
- Ensures that products and services meet customer needs and
expectations to fulfill corporate quality objectives.
Our success is built on constant innovation and top performers who
strive for excellence. If you are a natural leader with a passion
for finding individuals like this, we invite you to learn about
this career opportunity with DMP.
Apply Your Talent. Make a Difference. Enjoy the Rewards.
Apply online at dmp.com/careers
EOE / Vet / Disabled
Keywords: Digital Monitoring Products, Inc., Springfield , Director of Corporate Quality, Executive , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!