Clinic Manager V - Springfield Inpatient Physicians
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Job Summary
- The Administrator of CoxHealth Hospital Services supervises and
coordinates the activities of clinical and non-clinical staff for
hospital-based provider groups within CoxHealth. This includes
leading the Hospital Services team/clerical staff as well as
working with the medical directors and service line director to
coordinate clinical and non-clinical activities within the
department and the hospitals.
- Job Requirements
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in business or healthcare related
- Required: Three years of experience in a healthcare, clinical,
or business setting.
- Preferred: Management experience in a healthcare setting.
- Ability to lead multidisciplinary teams in providing clinical
and business functions for hospital-based provider groups within
- N/A Additional Information
Job Benefits & Perks!
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1200 per year
- Additional Educational Assistance programs available
- Retirement with employer match
- 20% tuition discount on most classes at Cox College
- On-site Daycare with extended hours, holidays and weekends
- Employee Discount at CoxHealth Fitness Centers
- Pharmacy delivery to your unit
- On-site Employee Health services
- Opportunity to earn referral bonuses of up to $5,000 per hire
for certain positions
- 1906 Employee Store
- Cafeteria discount
If you would like more information about job benefits & perks,
please feel free to email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or
Keywords: CoxHealth, Springfield , Clinic Manager V - Springfield Inpatient Physicians, Executive , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...