TAC Endpoint Management I
Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: March 15, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:The Technical Assistance Center (TAC) team
provides technical support to the company's end users over the
phone, in person, or remotely via remote access software.
Responsibilities for Endpoint Management include working and
resolution of incident (break/fix) tickets, providing advanced
technical support, providing backup and coaching to Outfitter
Experience team, as well as other daily tasks and project tasks as
- Provides intermediate to advanced level technical support
across all lines of business.
- Engineers scripts to automate processes and fixes for front
- Analyzes root cause and provide support during major
- Obtains knowledge of Article Creation and Knowledge Base
- Provides coaching and feedback to Outfitter Experience
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNEDEXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum Degree Required: Diploma/GED
- Preferred Degree: BS Degree in Computer Science or Related
- Certificate(s) or License(s): CompTIA and ITIL certifications
- Experience: 2 years of experience in Information Technology
environmentKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Advanced knowledge of computing systems including, but not
limited to: Microsoft and Apple operating systems, Microsoft
Office, Microsoft Active Directory, and Powershell as well as
ability to learn new systems as they are implemented into the
- Ability to provide world-class customer service to end-users
via an omni-channel communication approach. Ability to explain
complex technical solutions in a precise, simplified manner.
- Flexibility and a passion to grow and learn. Ability to balance
role expectations with other initiatives and projects.TRAVEL
- Some initial requirements may be present for training but not
- Regularly performs computer work, stands and sits.
- Occasionally walks and lifts up to 50lbs.INDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs duties within scope of general company policies,
procedures, and objectives. Analyzes problems and performs needs
assessments. Uses judgment in adapting broad guidelines to achieve
desired result. Regular exercise of independent judgment within
accepted practices. Makes recommendations that affect policies,
procedures, and practices.Full Time Benefits Summary:Enjoy
discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.If you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
please visit your nearest location or contact us at
email@example.com.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Springfield , TAC Endpoint Management I, Executive , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...