Company: Pitbull Powersports
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Regional Manager will be responsible for overseeing the
daily operations, managing budgets, and setting performance
objectives. Recruiting, training, and supporting general managers
as well as conducting regular performance appraisals. Developing
and implementing business, marketing, and advertising plans.
* Achieves business goals and revenue targets.
* Recruits, trains, and supports general managers as well as
conducts regular performance appraisals.
* Develops and implementing business, marketing, and advertizing
plans.ss performance objectives.
* Developing and implements business, marketing, and advertizing
* Plans, evaluats, and optimises operations to be efficient and
* Ensures products and services comply with regulatory and quality
* Ensures company standards and procedures are followed.
* Deals with escalated customer issues, incident reports, and legal
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or a
similar field preferred, but not required.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Proficiency in computer usage (i.e., Google Sheets, Docs,
* Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
* Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Performs other related duties as required.
*Education and Experience: *
Three to five years of related experience required in the
Two to three years of management experience required.
* Excellent managerial and supervisory skills.
* Extensive knowledge of business operations and powersports
* Ability to interpret financial data as needed to set sales,
parts, and service goals.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficient in computer knowledge and use.
Tuesday-Friday: 9 am to 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 4 pm
Pay commiserate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Please describe your powersports dealership experience. What
department(s) did you work in, what were your responsibilities,
what was your title?
* Please describe your upper management experience. (Title, number
of employees you managed, what your responsibilities included, and
how long you served in that capacity. If you served in various
capacities, please describe each one.)
* Describe your management style and the advantages and
disadvantages of this style of leadership. (Authoritative,
Consultative, Democratic or Participative, Laissez-Faire,
Persuasive, Transformational, or Collaborative)
* powersports dealership: 5 years (Required)
* upper management: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Pitbull Powersports, Springfield , Regional Manager, Executive , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!