Company: Advocates For A Healthy Community
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Clinic Manager Full Time, 4-day work week We offer competitive
salary, benefits (including medical, dental, vision), retirement,
PTO, and recognize 9 paid holidays. If you are a compassionate
professional who provides exceptional quality care, Jordan Valley
is for you! We are Missouri's largest Federally Qualified Health
Center founded in 2003 and we serve 75,000 patients each year. The
mission of Jordan Valley is to improve the health of our community
by providing high-quality and accessible medical, dental, and
behavioral health services to Southwest MO. We're collaborative and
believe in always going above and beyond as part of our commitment
to deliver excellent care to our community! Job Overview: The
Clinic Manager will plan, direct, or coordinate the day to day
operations of the clinic to ensure effective and efficient delivery
of services in a patient centered approach. Duties:
- Assumes responsibility for the daily operational needs of the
department including supervising staff, processing timesheets,
performance management, and assisting HR office with recruitment of
- Readily and accurately identifies opportunities for improvement
relating to the delivery of services, quality-of-work life, and
patient care issues. Works collaboratively with the supervisors and
managers across departmental lines, to implement solutions and take
steps to improve departmental performance.
- Build and manage relationships with community partners and
professionally represent Jordan Valley in the community.
- Oversee integration of services in the clinic and ensure that
the principles of a patient centered medical home are present in
- Maintains compliance with regulatory, accrediting, and clinic
policy for patient services, personnel management, and
- Assists the director in managing an effective, comprehensive
performance improvement process, that is outcome driven and
establishes a culture of excellence in quality and service.
Provides ongoing support to the supervisors in collecting and
analyzing data, and preparing reports.
- Manages the education and training programs in the clinic,
including orientation, competency assessment, and in-service
education for all sections of the clinic.
- Actively participates in departmental and clinic committees as
assigned. Effectively communicates information and activities with
the staff and solicits input from supervisors and staff as
- Serves as a resource to managers throughout the
- All other duties as assigned. Benefits Our benefits are
designed to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- 4-day Work Week
- Health (Both HSA and FSA options and access to our Telemedicine
- Free dental and life insurance, and long term disability.
Affordable rates for family dental and life insurance.
- 403b retirement match on the 1st of the month after 30
- Employee Assistance Program
- Day One PTO Accrual
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience.
- COVID Vaccine for all new employees. Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Health or Business Related field
Bachelor's Degree in Health or Business Related field.
Keywords: Advocates For A Healthy Community, Springfield , Clinic Manager, Executive , Lebanon, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!