Night Fleet Manager
Company: Wilson Logistics Master
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Your Job Summary: Responsible for managing driving associates.
Oversee assigned fleet and directly affect performance based on
operational requirements. Dispatch, organize and manage driver
staff to ensure that work is accomplished in a manner consistent
within organizational requirements.Your Duties &
- Responsible for overall performance of assigned driving
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring drivers to help
understand business needs.
- Proactively monitor service to ensure on-time delivery.
- Analyze assigned fleet daily to ensure the highest productivity
- Supervision of drivers including documentation and any
- Monitor requirements of drivers including CDL, physical or
- Monitory data accuracy such as PTA's, Qualcomm messaging and
home time requests.
- Assist drivers with any permits needed for specific state
- Work directly with operation staff for synergies.
- Communicate and achieve operational goals, tactics and
- Energize and motivate team members.
- Manage information accuracy of system data.
- Monitor Fuel compliance to ensure drivers are at or above
- Perform such duties and assume other responsibilities as may be
required and directed by the manager.
- Experience in customer service activities or any other related
- Display leadership ability, decision making skills, and
- Possess solid understanding of the theory and practice of
- Knowledge of FMCSA regulations preferred.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organizational
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills;
communicate effectively with internal and external customers, both
large and small groups.
- Effectively handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously;
remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to encourage and motivate people with responsible
attitudes toward work. Possess excellent interpersonal skills to
build and maintain solid relationships with professionals at all
- Plan and prioritize work properly.
- Managing one's own time and the time of others.Preferred
- Three to five years of effective leadership in Operations and
Customer Service Roles.
- Three to five years of demonstrated capacity in process
management, change management/improvement, organizational
leadership, and driving customer focus.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University in a
Business, Supply Chain or related field is preferred; or one to
three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Keywords: Wilson Logistics Master, Springfield , Night Fleet Manager, Executive , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!